Safari Cart Rentals
Safari Carts are the best way to get around our little slice of paradise.
These modified EZ-GO and Yamaha Golf Carts are 100% Street legal and are safe, sporty and fun to drive.
All carts feature seat belts, turn signals, horn, off-road tires, lift kits, and brush guards.
A deposit of $250 is required to reserve a cart.
Please note that the Christmas and Easter weeks are in high demand so book early!
ALL CARTS ARE RESERVED FOR FEBRUARY 2024. You are welcome to check with the office for last-minute cancellations.
Two Locations to Serve You
Main Office - Guiones Beach
North Loop Office - Guiones Beach
Rules of the Road
- Safari Carts must be picked-up / dropped-off at one of our office. We are not able to deliver the carts.
- Stay on the right side of the road.
- ALL passengers MUST wear seat belts.
- Use your turn signals.
- Must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license to operate cart.
- Use headlights during rain, fog, dust, and night.
- Yield to faster vehicles...don't block the road!
- Secure the cart and your belongings when un-attended.
- DO NOT TAMPER WITH THE CART!
- No Driving under the influence of Drugs or Alcohol.
- Think Safety First. Obey Traffic Signs.
- Safari Cart rentals are subject to availability, terms, and limitations. All liability issues arising in Costa Rica are subject to Costa Rican law.
- Credit card required to book. ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- AVOID REPOSSESION!
Violations of the above rules results in IMMEDIATE REPOSSESION of the cart and NO DEPOSIT RETURNED.