Safari Cart Rentals
Safari Carts are the best way to get around our little slice of paradise.
These modified EZ-GO and Yamaha Golf Carts are 100% Street legal and are safe, sporty and fun to drive. We offer four-seater and six-seater carts.
All carts feature seat belts, turn signals, horn, off-road tires, lift kits, and brush guards.
A deposit of $200 is required to reserve a cart.
Please note that the Christmas and Easter weeks are in high demand so book early!
Six Passenger Carts are completely booked for Christmas 2018.
Rules of the Road
- Stay on the right side of the road.
- ALL passengers MUST wear seat belts.
- Use your turn signals.
- Must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license to operate cart.
- Use headlights during rain, fog, dust, and night.
- Yield to faster vehicles...don't block the road!
- Secure the cart and your belongings when un-attended.
- DO NOT TAMPER WITH THE CART!
- No Driving under the influence of Drugs or Alcohol.
- Think Safety First. Obey Traffic Signs.
- Safari Cart rentals are subject to availability, terms, and limitations. All liability issues arising in Costa Rica are subject to Costa Rican law.
- Credit card required to book. There will be a $500 hold on your credit card which will be held until the safe return of the cart.
- AVOID REPOSSESION!
Violations of the above rules results in IMMEDIATE REPOSSESION of the cart and NO DEPOSIT RETURNED.
The rolling hills and white sand beaches of Nosara create a stunning backdrop for a brisk bike ride. Many young people find that most of the attractions in the Nosara area are accessible by bicycle. Our rental bicycles are Huffy Beach Cruisers and Mongoose XL for adults, plus we have a limited supply of kids bikes and child carriers.